The Festivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Festivals

Join us every so often for a festival hosted by one of the allied packs!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Entrance  

An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sea

An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! Empty
PostSubject: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Thought I'd update you guys on what going on!

The festival is going to start on the Sept 8th - make sure you pack members are signed up so they don't miss this Festival! It's being hosted by Dancing Stones Pack, as many of you well know, and they have a bunch of fun stuff planned for us. I believe there is also going to be a talent show, so if your looking to showcase your art (of any kind - drawings, literature, music, and since I'm taking a bit of artistic license here, coding too) this is a great opportunity to do it!

Rayen has also got an awesome RP plot planned out, you can check it out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night I updated the colours of the forum to make them less awful, so in the chat your colour codes should at least be a little more compatible.

ALSO, FOR PACK LEADERS!

On the 'Entrance' page, we have a changing banner. Send me yours to have it put up! Preferably, it should be about 720x450px, it'll be shrunk/expanded to meet those requirements so the page doesn't look different from one banner to the next.

All of the pack links on the Entrance page are working - if you want to have yours link to a different URL, PM me or just post here.

Remember to have an awesome time everyone!

~Sea, Admin and Beta of SRP
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I would make a banner, but how do you do it? And I need to PM Jennythe3 to get her to join...
Back to top Go down
Lelio

Lelio

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 pm

There are several ways to make a banner if that is what you are asking.

You can draw it and upload it to a site like Tinypic or Photobucket.

You can do a photo manipulation

You can ask someone to do a banner for you.

So on.
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh. Well, would anyone help me make a banner?
Back to top Go down
Lelio

Lelio

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 am

I suppose i can make a super quick one for you. It won't be amazing, but it should get the job done.

EDIT:

As i said not great by any means but here you go:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Thanks! my dad is trying to put it as my custom header.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!   An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

An update on what's going on! PACK LEADERS, ESPCIALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!
Page 1 of 1