The Festivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Festivals

Join us every so often for a festival hosted by one of the allied packs!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Entrance  

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayen

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Here are questions we are commonly asked, if you do not see the question who have answered here, or you wish to have something explained in more detail then feel free to send Rayen a message.

Q- If I am in more then one pack that is participating in this event, do I need to role play every character?

A- No, you do not need to role play them all if you feel you cannot handle it, this is an event made so people have fun if you feel pressured or are struggling to keep up because you have several characters you do not have to role play all of your characters. (This also applies to people with several wolves in the same pack.)

Q- What if I am a leader and I have multiple wolves in multiple packs?

A- If you are a leader the rule still apply, but we ask that you role play your lead wolf, if this is the only wolf you can play we understand, no one here is going to pressure you about it. If they do they’ll have to eat a bowl of mud.

Q- Do I have to name my account my wolf’s name?

A-Yes

Q- If I am the leader of a pack who will not be participating in the role play event do I need t change my name to the wolf I will be using?

A- This is up to you, although it may be easier on some people for you to use the name of the wolf you will be role playing the ultimate decision is left up to you. (Yeah I usually prefer yes or no answers as well.)

Q- My pack had a concern that we would like to ask Rayen about, that i think would be good for any other packs other than TFC and DSP to know about. I know that the packs are going to come together at some point and join to defeat the large pack that is terroizing the land, but what makes us all come as one, from our different territories? Obviously we might be a lot further away then most maps can draw, but at some point we have to be close enough that the danger in RP is a danger to all packs right?

Also is there anything the other packs should be doing, such as mini plots, as TCF and DSP have their big chats and what not?

Will the separate packs know who one another is when the packs meet? Or will they just be vaguely familiar?

A- I am trying to plan out the locations of the packs, to be alliances one needs to be near enough to make some segnificant difference, wether this is resources, protection, or stopping a war there is always something that drives tohers to work together. I believe our territories are similare enough to make them relatively close together, causing this large pack to be a threat as they move farther into the land. I was thinking DSP TFC, and SPMSR would be the first in their path, followined by Serenity River (Who's river is the one that also runs through TFC's territory) I was about to create a thread and pm other pakcs asking them the landscape and general location of their pack's.

The pack do not know one another, they may know vaguely of each other this is up to you guys some wolves may choose to have heard about them in their travels before joining their respective pac while others choose to be clueless. We will be playing out their first encounter and untimate alliance. As DSP and TFC meet and decide to work together we will send out wolves to go to the other packs and meet with them. (Repeating the TFC DSP meeting with the other packs- not word for word of course because wolves react differently to the same sittuation depending on many variables, but the message is the same, they need help.)

This way all the packs are involved and get to play this out, we can have special plots members can make all their own, this is a story we create through our role playing members use the plot as a base, a foundation to build their own subplots as we advance through the main story.

If you have any more questions that are not lsited here then please message Rayen, she loves to have people ask questions because it helps her think things through mroe thoruoughly.
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Festivals :: Information :: Questions or Concerns-
Jump to: