The Festivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Festivals

Join us every so often for a festival hosted by one of the allied packs!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Entrance  

Kivuli the Laughing Shade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kivuli

Kivuli the Laughing Shade Empty
PostSubject: Kivuli the Laughing Shade   Kivuli the Laughing Shade EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who am I?
Female - 3 years - indeterminant breed/mongrel - Healer

Who do you see?
Kivuli is an odd looking wolfess. She is incredibly thin, with an elongated frame and stretched limbs, making her look unhealthy and frightening, almost skeletal. She has a long snout and a narrow head, and a muzzle full of long, white teeth, making her look a bit like a grinning skeleton. Her pelt is white, but not perfectly so, with imperfections of grey or stray black hairs throughout.

The coat is fine, and in the spring is seems to thin dramatically. Even in the winter it seems thin, and it's a wonder that she isn't always cold. Her most remarkable feature is her face. She has laughing blue eyes that can seemingly freeze depending on her mood. Under her eyes her face is streaked black down over her muzzle, as though she were constantly weeping dark tears. Her notched up ears are her only visible scars, although surely there are others under the pelt.

I am who I am
Kivuli's personality is unpredictable and unbalanced, divided into three fairly describably personas: Like the Freudian description of personality, she is very much a combination of an Id, SuperEgo, and Ego. In one encounter Kivuli can be playful, flighty, high energy, and likely to joke and play around, but moments later turn dangerous and short tempered. Some wolves have limped off with scrapes and bruises from the female because they failed to share a joke or answer a riddle. For this reason the female doesn't have a lot of close friends.

Those who can get past the maddening whirlwind of her outer persona can learn that the female is a wise and incredibly insightful creature. She speaks in metaphors, riddles, and similes, but anyone who can interpret them can learn some good truth and receive good counsel from her. To the casual listener all of this would seem nonsense, though, particularly because of its delivery and its speaker.

She is incredibly intense in her interactions, but generaly detached and uninterested in larger affairs. She usually takes a shining to a few wolves, and those "lucky" creatures receive the bulk of her attention. Her loyalties are questionable, and her intentions indecipherable.

Her peculiarities would be enough to keep her a loner, but she finds a place in a pack as a skilled healer. She claims to have an insider's knowledge of Death, and sometimes speaks of him as another wolf. However, if what she says is true, she knows how to best him, bringing wolves back from the brink of destruction. She has a knowledge of plants and of wolven anatomy, and knows how to best care for the sick and injured. She guards her healing secrets, and never takes on students, often giving other wolves instructions and bundles of herbs, but never explaining what they are.

I am not who I was before
Kivuli tells a different version of her history to everyone. To some, she claims she is a human or a bird who turned to a wolf to gain her freedom from their cruel society. To others, she will say that her pack was wiped out by natural disaster. What really happened in her past is difficult to say.

What can be determined by the snippets shared is that Kivuli was once a pack member in a far away place, and that she was forced to leave it for an unexplained reason. Since then she has wandered and lived for herself, but currently seeks a better alternative to this difficult lifestyle. Perhaps the truth of her past will be revealed as the female begins to grow comfortable in this place.

I am not you
No mate - No friends - No allies - No enemies - No family

Who are you?

Banner assembled by me, art by someone else.
Back to top Go down

Kivuli the Laughing Shade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Festivals :: Role Play :: Bios :: CSP Bios-
Jump to: