The Festivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Festivals

Join us every so often for a festival hosted by one of the allied packs!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Entrance  

The Fourtrees

Go down 
+4
SnowFlower
April
Rayen
Shadestar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainstar

The Fourtrees - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Rainstar had made up her mind. She ws going to tell them when the shadowy figures appeared. Rainstar's pelt bristled as their strong smell filled the air. Her tail flicked and her eyes hardened. She took a deep breath nd took a step forward, "Yes they have beaten you to the moors, what if you stay here for the night? And in the morning you can leave with a bit more of protection." Rainstar didn't doubt them, but they had said that they had run away from this pack so surely they wouldn't mind being accompanied by a few more warriors. She kept looking at the moors when she heard Rayen speak once again. "I hope your wolves are prepared to fight because it looks like your enemy is no longer willing to allow you to remain within this land." She snarled, "We have always been ready." Rainstar truly believed in her clan and in their strength. And although the rest of the clans were not family, she knew that they too were strong. She continued looking at the moors, thinking about everything at once.
Back to top Go down
Heatherpaw

Heatherpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

Heatherpaw's fur fluffed up at the first glimpse of the shadowy figures. Her claws slid into the earth and her tail lashed silently from side to side in a sort of unspoken threat. If they came any closer, she would be more than prepared to fight, and she knew that the clans wouldn't hesitate to fight either, even if it meant to their death. They could take on these figures easily, though through all of her confidence, there was a flame of uncertainty. What if they bring more of their pack? She was fully aware of the sheer size of this pack, and the extent of their hunger for land. Could we really afford to fight these wolves? Even if we only deal with those spies, that would surely aggrovate them. She gave a sharp shake of her head. She could hear theLeaders talking, so she decided to make it her priority to keep watch and defend them as they discussed what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpup

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:09 am

(Hey, can I change my name to Dawnpaw now? And am I a pup or an apperentice in this rp?)

Dawnpup was filled with worry for the safety of the Clan and the whole pack, even if the other clan weren't clanmates. "If there really is a battle, who will lead WindClan?" she wondered. Dawnpup hoped that there might not be a battle. She trusted that her Clan and the others were strong enough, but the lives that might be lost..... ( if lives could really be lost in this RP)
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

(I don't think so, maybe.)

SnowFlower growled and kept alert, "I shall.not let any of us wolves fall."she thought to herself and just kept looking around.
Back to top Go down
April

April

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

The same sickening aroma that had drifted earlier into her open nostrils was once again present and felt like a slap in the face. Akindo shook her head, feeling suddenly woozy as more and more shadows slunk through the highlands.

Anger rocketed through her, remembering how long Shadowstar had prohibited them from passing and now it almost seemed like it was too late! What a fool! She swore though she did not say it out loud. Shadowstar could have very well costed them their lives!!

What do we do now?! Akindo's snarl tore through her throat and a few of the shadows pricked their ears at her threat. Though they were timid they did not seem at all alarmed. In fact they all seemed to be waiting for something, gathering in huge groups. More and more appeared along the hills, their shadows creeping and slinking like gangly coyotes. Akindo's eyes couldn't find or even follow them all as more and more gathered, though still too far away to make out distinct colours or shapes, they were merely black shadows in the darkness of night.

Perhaps they were waiting for their leader, putting themselves into place. Akindo's eyes widened in alarm as she took it all on.

She whirled around towards Rayen hoping she too had noticed.

"Rayen!"
Akindo huffed, fear gripping her cold heart. "They are gathering for battle! We must decide whether to flee or fight, what shall it be?[b]
Back to top Go down
Rayen

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Rayen watched as the shadows vanished and reappeared obviously unconcerned that they had been discovered, she heared Rainstar's words and nodded in responce, but they hadn't seen the size of this pack, they had.

Eyes turning to Akindo at the mention of her name Rayen bore her teeth as a sign of determination." We ran once, we will not run now." She said, raising her voice so the other leaders could hear, " We will remain and fight!" She didn;t care if they said no, if they told them to leave it to them, she wasn't about to back down again. A few more fangs on their side certainly wouldn't hurt with a pack this large. Suddenly she sensed a change in the air, the shadowy figures had stopped passing and now stood at attention. Looking around the DSP leader noted more and more figures, in the trees, along the moor, they had comepletely surround them! For a moment she was taken aback back the sheer number of wolves, their shifting forms like one waving mass.

A growl rumbled deep within her throat, they were out numbered and this other pack knew it, this fight could very well be their last. And then the mass on the moors parted as their leader stepped through the moonlight shining on his gray and brown pelt as he towered over even Rayen who was quite a large wolf to say the least. His blue eyes swept across the clan and DSP wolves like a butcher looking over a flock of cattle, before his deep voice boomed out over the land. "Greetings fellow wolves!" He said, his voice sounding uncharacteristically friendly for one with all the card, "I am Rax leader of this fine pack, and I have come to you with a proposition, join us or be driven out. "
Back to top Go down
SnowFlower

SnowFlower

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 am

SnowFlower bared her fangs at the male and growled at him, with a blazing fierceness in her eyes. "I rather be driven away than join the likes of you."she yelled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Rainstar nodded to Rayen. And thought, "A little more help won't hurt.' She gave a weak smile which was quickly erased as she raised her nose to scent the air. The intruders scent was everywhere! Sge gave a low growl, that got louder as a large male came forward. she froze at his words, "I am Rax leader of this fine pack, and I have come to you with a proposition, join us or be driven out. "

The young leader gave a small chuckle, "Join you? I'll use my nine lives to stop you from ever taking this land." she growled and stood defensively.
Back to top Go down
April

April

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:28 am

"i knew it." Akindo muttered to herself but her stance was rigid and her cold shards of eyes glinted around in every which direction, trying to track all the flowing shadowy figures at once.

She was definitely ready for a fight, her white claws already scraping at soil under her, sharpening them into the hard ground. Her fangs flipped out over her lips and her pupils dilated. Her fur bristled into long warding spears along the nape of her neck and down her back. Her tail curled up like a scorpion and a low rumble tore it's way out of her throat.

All the anger and frustration and fear piling up had been too much to hold in and now she'd finally get to release her wrath on these horrifying creatures at the signal of her leader's howl.

"I didn't become a Diamond for nothing." She thought, as she smelled war coming in on the plains. She could hardly wait to sink her fangs into whatever flesh came into contact. It had been humiliating to be driven out of her home like she had before, especially by a Leader that was so bold and unashamed in his whereabouts and doings. The trail he left behind him ran red with blood in a metaphorical sense.

Still, this pack was too big for them and if they had even the slightest chance of winning at all surely the Four Clans would join them.

"So Shadowstar." Akindo turned on him, her eyes searing. There was no point now in saying fluff to please him as the facts had already been presented. "You were so desperate to save your precious territory from the likes of us but are you so willing to defend it against a pack as large as this?"
Back to top Go down
Rayen

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 pm

(Okay I have my computer back so this will go faster)

Rayen let out a snort of contempt, but as usual her mind went over the male's propsal analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of agree to his request. Naturally she wanted to protect her pack, and only an idiot would believe that so few wolves could take on so many. DPS was simply far too small to be more then a nuasienceto this pack, joining them would mean they would survive. But it also meant they would have to submit to this cocky jerk, no doubt he'd expect her to step down from leader or be killed. Akindo's words brought her back to the real world, they also set her determination a blaze, her pack would never accept him and she would not either. "We will never submit to your leadership Rax," Venom dripped from every word as she spoke, lifting her head high tail held erect," You won't find any weak minded underlings here."

The pack snarled at her insult but remained where they were as their leader smiled at DSP and the Clans. "But you have not considered my proposal, don't knock it down so eagerly," He said, his voice as smooth as silken death," Imagine a a place where there is no war, no one struggles to survive, a place where there is no borders and everyone supports one another. I intend to bring this about, and you can either be with me or in my way." His eyes hardened as he spoke the later portion of his sentence, before softening as his body swayed in an easy going uncaring fashion. "I do not expect you to make your decision now," he said turning, "You have five days to either join or leave this land." With that he vanished into the throng of wolves, who silently followed in his wake as the large pack vanished into the shadows; until only their stench remained.

With a snarl Rayen turned away and stalked toward her fellow leader," So, what do you intend to do about this Rax." She stated rather then asked," As for us of Dancing Stones we will not stand around and let him walk all over us, if you intend to fight then let us join you." Her eyes were a blaze with the light of fury and determination, "But," her voice calmed," We will need more wolves, surely there are other packs that have been bothered by this pack, or will soon be, Rax could not have claimed them all."
Back to top Go down
April

April

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Akindo cocked her head, hardly able to take Rax seriously because he was such a lunatic to even suggest such a thing. It was impossible to feed any pack that big, the way he went on about it. To take over all neighboring packs would leave no prey left in the land and wolves would starve. They would probably hunt the prey down to extinction.

She turned her attention instead to Rayen and Shadowstar. "No." She muttered absentmindedly. "I don't think he could have taken them all. My journeys as a lone wolf have proven me that there are some very stubborn pack leaders around this wide expanse of territory." She went on to explain. "Even with small packs they'd probably rather be ripped to shreds fighting for their territory than running away. If I know anything about haughty leaders..." She rolled her eyes. "Plus I doubt Rax has searched every nook and cranny of this land, there are probably packs all over the place. Some even live in the remote mountains, where it takes days just to climb the steep slopes. I really doubt Rax would waste time on that." She observed casually. "No I bet you Rax decided to go after the biggest threat first so that the little packs would be easy. That way he could take them by surprise cause they'd have no one to turn to for shelter, being such small packs and all. Besides, I bet he wanted to take us by surprise too. He may even be secretly planning to turn each pack against each other to wipe each other out and make his job easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourtrees   The Fourtrees - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fourtrees
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Festivals :: Role Play :: Territories :: TFC Territory-
Jump to: